Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics is a unique specialization offered by a Category 1 University as an industry collaborative program. The programme has been designed with inputs by industry experts to groom students for the competitive and fast-growing sector of Business Analytics. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and it emphasises practical, application-oriented learning.
To Apply Now, Click Here .
The programme pedagogy, combine the academic rigor & practical wisdom of students to make extensive use of large data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and modelling techniques to extract useful information.
Explaining the uniqueness of this Work Integrated MBA in Business Analytics Prof.R.N.Sabu, Executive Director - IIKM said, “This would be a trendsetter for the Analytical Industry, more and more companies may come up and participate in this Work integrated model in future. Analytical industry is growing at 36% while IT Industry growth is 6%. It’s not just that there are many careers in analytics, but that every career needs one to be analytics-enabled.”
To full fill the growing demands for analytics the expected shortage of 100,000 decision scientists in the US alone by 2020. Spending on big data and analytics to hit $187 billion in 2019.
To Apply Now, Click Here
• Class room teaching by corporate experts.
• Curriculum as per industry requirements.
• Student may go for international educational industrial tour (Optional with actual)
• Half of the courses will be taught by corporate trainers.
• Focus on live projects, corporate training and add on industry oriented certification (KPMG, Google etc.).
• Facilitate job opportunities in diverse sectors like Equity Research, Investment Banking Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Retail Banker, Wealth Manager, Customer Relation Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Market Analyst.
• Educational Loan facility available.
• 100% Placement support
1. Internal test
3. Seminar presentation
4. Class tests
5. Preparatory theory and practical examination
6. Term end theory and practical examination
BE/Btech, ME/Mtech, MCA, MSc from 2015 to 2019
Merit will be determined on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/ IIKM-MAT and qualifying examination. Selection Procedure: CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA /IIKM-MAT & Interview
|Si.No||Name of Program||Eligibility||Salary||Employment Type||Quarterly requirement|
|1||Data Analyst||BE/Btech, ME/Mtech, MCA, MSc from 2015 to 2019||300000||Permanent||30|
|2||Data Engineer||BE/Btech, ME/Mtech, MCA, MSc from 2015 to 2019||400000||Permanent||30|
|3||Data Scientist||BE/Btech, ME/Mtech, MCA, MSc from 2015 to 2019||450000||Permanent||30|