IIKM® offers CMA (USA)
The IMA is the leading professional organization devoted exclusively to management accounting and financial management. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation is a highly respected qualification awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) USA.
IIKM is the official training partner for IMA’s Certified Management Accountant (CMA) through blended program by Offline and Online Interactive Training. The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA. Both the institutes will develop the profession of management accountancy for the benefit of their members and students.
- Compact (2 papers), Industry relevant syllabus.
- Online Exam Facility in any metro city
- International Brand Value
- Officially Equivalent to ICWA (MOU signed).
- Huge job opportunities in India & abroad.
- CMA is a pretty affordable an exam.
- Classroom Coaching / Distance mode
- Online Interactive Learning using WEBEX is available
- International Qualification with the highest credibility in management accountancy in the US which enjoys international recognition as members of IMA.
- Strong Knowledge Base of management accounting and financial management.
- Global opportunities in the accounting and financial world certainly with increase in pay packets and prospects.
- International perspective coupled with increased confidence & competence.
Why CMA at IIKM®
The CMA USA program is designed for ambitious executives who want to step up their career potential, confidently shoulder high-level responsibilities, bring forward game-changing ideas and prepare for a shifting global economy and bring forward ideas and prepare for a shifting global economy.
CMA USA is a great enriching program attaining the all-round experience through not only from classroom teaching but from the interactions with the fellow students with great diverse experience.
It also gives you an opportunity to introspect and reflect on your own capabilities, and provide a platform to hone our skills for future challenges. IIKM will help build perspectives and adopt a holistic approach towards general management.
One year of CMA USA is completely transformation of career. The course carefully knits together all aspects of business and general management, enabling you to inter-link strategy, corporate finance, marketing and a lot more. These are all very essential components of business decision-making.
The IIKM® Edge
Case Study Pedagogy
IIKM is always in practice to adopt the Case Study Method- a thought-provoking, interactive process of recognizing pertinent, real business issues & arriving at practical solutions to overcome organizational & leadership challenges.
Best Industrial expertise that comes with rich experience around 25 to 35 years with prestigious renowned faculty. An amalgamation of theoretical pedagogy system and relevant experiences from real life to teaching, resulting in holistic learning.
Our student identifies the importance and very interesting challenges to compete the business world through diversified research.
Through the international case studies, the students will get lots of opportunity in equipping the greater knowledge of industries across the globe.
- Develop a global data-driven mindset to manage, visualize and analyze data effectively
- Direct exercises using real-world data sets
- Immersive learning journey with real-world case studies, business decision-related projects & Capstone Project
- Taught by eminent faculty & renowned industry experts
- Certificate of Completion from IIKM, one of India’s Leading B-Schools
The Value of the CMA
The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance.
Achieving the CMA credential demonstrates your mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support, as well as professional ethics.
CMA course USPs
- Academic Advantage – Single level of exam with just 2 exam papers, computerized exams with multiple-choice questions / essays, simpler exam preparation & exam pass rates exceeding 50%.
- Short Course duration – recommends course duration of 6 months from the start date of the course; however, students may prefer to take more preparation time in view of their other academic & professional commitments.
- Less expenses – Expenses of around INR 1 Lac is certainly a non-significant amount for an internationally acclaimed designation.
Why Get a CMA Certification?
Consider the following benefits of investing in a CMA certification.
- Earn a Higher Salary: Accountants with CMA designation tend to make more money than those without it. According to an IMA survey in 2021, the median compensation for CMAs was 58% higher than non-CMAs.
- Set Yourself Apart: CMA certification is one of the top designations a management accountant can earn. Many consider it the professional standard for management accounting. Earning a CMA verifies that you are an expert in accounting and financial management, giving you a leg up when searching for a job.
- Build Global Recognition: The CMA designation holds global recognition. CMAs can use their knowledge and skills outside of the United States, making it valuable for accountants who want to work abroad.
The CMA adds value to your organization
CMAs bring analytical thinking, practical job experience, and the capacity to turn facts into conversation. Encourage your staff to obtain the certification if your organization wants to close the skills gap and achieve a competitive edge in the market. Our program for staff enrollment makes getting started simple.
Boost Your Management Career With The US CMA Certification
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Content Specification Everything You Need to Know
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
(4 hours – 100 questions and 2 essay questions)
- 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- 20% Performance Management
- 15% Cost Management
- 15% Internal Controls
- 15% Technology and Analytics
Part 2 Financial Decision Making
(4 hours – 100 questions and 2 essay questions)
- 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- 20% Corporate Finance
- 25% Decision Analysis
- 10% Risk Management
- 10% Investment Decisions
- 15% Professional Ethics
The CMA credential is
- Focused—On the critical skills you use in business.
- Respected—Leading employers seek to hire and promote CMAs. Companies such as 3M, Alcoa, AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Cargill, Caterpillar, ConAgra, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, KeyCorp, Whirlpool, Saudi Aramco, Verizon and Xerox have CMAs in key management roles.
- Valued—CMAs earn higher compensation than non-certified professionals.
- Convenient—CMA exams are offered in hundreds of locations worldwide.
- We will fetch you the benefit from individual career coaching sessions, one-on-one CV enhancing sessions, soft skill development workshops, networking events, in view of supporting for the career growth.
- EXTENSIVE CURRICULUM
- PRACTICAL LEARNING
- INDUSTRY PERSPECTIVES
Top skills you’ll learn!
- Strategy Core Skills & Global Strategy
- Executive Career Development & Personal Challenge
- Well understanding of Business Growth with Analytical view & Statistics
- Conceptual clarity towards different Predictive performance
- Immediate Reward
- Live Applied Project Works
TRANSFORM YOUR LEARNING
EXPERIENCE A CLASSROOM-LIKE ENGAGEMENT
You will be challenged to make quick, smart decisions. You will be engaged in different activities like General & Industrial knowledge Quizzes, GD’S, debates, Mini Projects, Presentations and more in real time – You all designed to help you stay active and with full involvement where we help you develop the confidence to take on future leadership challenges.
BLENDED PROGRAM – STUDY WEEK END CLASSES & LIVE ONLINE FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD
Through this blended program, you can pursue through week end offline classes and as well live online mode, from anywhere at home, work, a café or even on the move – by simply logging in to IIKM portal and you get all the benefits of an on-campus education virtually.
IIKM facilitates online Executive MBA with more flexibility to study through job transfers, relocation and important personal and professional changes. This allows you to maintain a work-life balance alongside your study schedule.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Obtaining with all skills and knowledge, the most valuable one is the ability to make winning decisions. We offer case studies, simulations, personalised coaching and mentorship sessions, you will understand the strategy and method of learning skill to decision-making and leadership, relate theory to practice, discover the formula common to all good decisions and add immediate value to your career.
CMA Career Opportunities in India
Careers in accounting & finance with the CMA qualification will certainly prove to be extremely rewarding in terms of increased credibility, opportunities and pay. With increasing globalization, FDIs, outsourcing, off-shoring, US financial service MNCs in India and Indian companies listed in the US, CMAs with an international perspective are in very high demand.
Career opportunities for CMAs include but are not limited to:
- Multi-National Companies
- Financial services or consulting firms
- US-based firms & organizations
Opportunities for CMAs are boundless as they often expand their careers beyond the traditional management accounting realm to provide related services for many different types of organizations.
CMAs are required in all areas of the business world:
- Management & Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Risk Management
- Management Consulting & Performance Management
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance (M&A, IPO, Share & Debt Issues)
- Venture Capital
- Internal Auditing
- Information Technology (especially as applied to accounting)
- Corporate Governance
As part of the application package, most B-Schools require you to submit a statement of purpose, undertake an alternate written ability & verbal ability test in case they have their own admissions exam, and submit letters of recommendation from previous employers or mentors. Shortlisted candidates have to undergo a Personal Interview, Evaluation of Personal Interview, SOP, and Letter of Recommendation, etc. takes place before the release of the final shortlist.