MBA (Industry Integrated) Program offered by Category 1 University is uniquely poised to blend knowledge with practice relevant to contemporary needs of corporate sector globally. The program being industry integrated provides enough opportunities to graduates for experiential learning.
The Program has been designed to impart the latest management practices being followed across various industry sectors within and outside the country. It provides extensive and in depth coverage of core and specialized courses, creating innovation and entrepreneurial qualities. It provides sufficient mix of theoretical as well as practical learning to students through class room sessions, industry visits, internships, live projects and guest sessions.
MBA course is a full-time dual specialization program spanning over two years and has been designed to provide students with first-hand experience of corporate culture. The program is spread over four semesters and summer training. While the first two semesters focus on building a strong foundation in the management discipline, the last two semesters enable the students to specialize in the area of their interest. The elective courses and their combinations offered may be changed/modified keeping in view the changing requirement of job market.
• Class room teaching by corporate experts.
• Curriculum as per industry requirements.
• Student may go for international educational industrial tour (Optional with actual)
• Half of the courses will be taught by corporate trainers.
• Focus on live projects, corporate training and add on industry oriented certification (KPMG, Google etc.).
• Facilitate job opportunities in diverse sectors like Equity Research, Investment Banking Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Retail Banker, Wealth Manager, Customer Relation Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Market Analyst.
• Educational Loan facility available.
• 100% Placement support
Examinations & Assessments
1. Internal test
3. Seminar presentation
4. Class tests
5. Preparatory theory and practical examination
6. Term end theory and practical examination
Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Merit will be determined on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/ IIKM-MAT and qualifying examination.
Selection Procedure: CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA /IIKM-MAT & Interview
- The course curriculum designed as per the AICTE model curriculum for management programs.
- Recruiter participation in training to ensure Employability.
- An Ambitious Program with emphasis on Quality Education and its Monitoring by Industrial experts.
- Pragmatic, Hands on practice in real time and space in industry.
- Development of Industry Ready Graduates ensured by involvement of academia and industrial experts to fill the knowledge gaps.
- Internship training at industry level to enable recruiters in identifying talents and graduates for employability.
- Generating entrepreneurship through Skill development for establishing ventures, managing finance and marketing.
- International exposure integrated in degree program to enable graduates to explore employment in international market and organizations.
- Intensive theoretical and practical course coverage, delivering intellectual capacity of Analysis, Interpretation, Sourcing and Networking Financial and Marketing decisions for Business Management.
- Certification by International Organizations like KPMG, Google etc to verify proficiency of graduates in Management and Business administration.
Number of Seats: 60
Medium : English
Duration: 4 Semesters