An industry collaborative MBA in HR in association with Foundit (former Monster.com) could be a great way to open doors to a wide range of well-paid employment opportunities and professional development prospects. Foundit is a leading job search website that connects job seekers with employers across industries, which could provide MBA students with valuable insights into the job market and potential career paths.
MBA (Industry Collaborative) Program offered by Category 1 University is uniquely poised to blend knowledge with practice relevant to contemporary needs of corporate sector globally. The program being industry integrated provides enough opportunities to graduates for experiential learning.
In addition, collaborating with Foundit- Monster.com could provide MBA students with access to industry experts and mentors who can share their experiences and knowledge about the HR field. This can be particularly valuable for students who are looking to develop practical skills and gain exposure to real-world challenges in HR.
Furthermore, by collaborating with an industry partner like Monster.com, MBA students can gain exposure to a wide range of HR-related roles and industries, which can broaden their career prospects and increase their employability. This can be particularly beneficial for individuals who are looking to transition to HR roles from other fields or for those who are interested in exploring diverse HR career paths.
Overall, an industry collaborative MBA in HR in association with Monster.com can be a great way for students to gain the knowledge, skills, and industry connections, Internships, Projects and a Great Career opportunities in the HR field.
• Class room teaching by corporate experts.
• Curriculum as per industry requirements.
• Student may go for international educational industrial tour (Optional with actual)
• Half of the courses will be taught by corporate trainers.
• Focus on live projects, corporate training and add on industry oriented certification (KPMG, Google etc.).
• Facilitate job opportunities in diverse sectors like Equity Research, Investment Banking Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Retail Banker, Wealth Manager, Customer Relation Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Market Analyst.
• Educational Loan facility available.
• 100% Placement support
Examinations & Assessments
1. Internal test
3. Seminar presentation
4. Class tests
5. Preparatory theory and practical examination
6. Term end theory and practical examination
Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Merit will be determined on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/ IIKM-MAT and qualifying examination.
Selection Procedure: CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA /IIKM-MAT & Interview
- The course curriculum designed as per the AICTE model curriculum for management programs.
- Recruiter participation in training to ensure Employability.
- An Ambitious Program with emphasis on Quality Education and its Monitoring by Industrial experts.
- Pragmatic, Hands on practice in real time and space in industry.
- Development of Industry Ready Graduates ensured by involvement of academia and industrial experts to fill the knowledge gaps.
- Internship training at industry level to enable recruiters in identifying talents and graduates for employability.
- Generating entrepreneurship through Skill development for establishing ventures, managing finance and marketing.
- International exposure integrated in degree program to enable graduates to explore employment in international market and organizations.
- Intensive theoretical and practical course coverage, delivering intellectual capacity of Analysis, Interpretation, Sourcing and Networking Financial and Marketing decisions for Business Management.
- Certification by International Organizations like KPMG, Google etc to verify proficiency of graduates in Management and Business administration.
Number of Seats: 60
Medium : English
Duration: 4 Semesters