Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics is a unique specialization offered by Alagappa University. The programme has been designed with inputs by industry experts to groom students for the competitive and fast-growing sector of Business Analytics. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and it emphasises practical, application-oriented learning.
The programme guides students to make extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, and modeling techniques to extract useful information.
The programme helps students to:
• Develop new insights based on analytics
• Understand business performance based on data
• Develop and apply analytics skills to real-world problems of leading industries
• Class room teaching by corporate experts.
• Curriculum as per industry requirements.
• Student may go for international educational industrial tour (Optional with actual)
• Half of the courses will be taught by corporate trainers.
• Focus on live projects, corporate training and add on industry oriented certification (KPMG, Google etc.).
• Facilitate job opportunities in diverse sectors like Equity Research, Investment Banking Analyst, Financial Planning Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Retail Banker, Wealth Manager, Customer Relation Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Market Analyst.
• Educational Loan facility available.
• 100% Placement support
1. Internal test
3. Seminar presentation
4. Class tests
5. Preparatory theory and practical examination
6. Term end theory and practical examination
Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Merit will be determined on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/ IIKM-MAT and qualifying examination. Selection Procedure: CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ATMA /IIKM-MAT & Interview