1. Click on Enroll Now (on the right hand side of the Orange strip bar)
2. The login screen will appear, under the New User section, click on “Register Now” and complete the form. All fields identified by red titles are required fields. If you have already created a log in for the IMA website, please log in.
3. Select the right candidate package by clicking on “Join”
4. You will be asked to select a local chapter to affiliate with based on your address. If there is not a local chapter near you, or if you do not wish to join an IMA chapter at this time, please choose “Unaffiliated”. Click “Continue”.
5. If you wish to register for an exam part, select the exam part and testing window by clicking on “Add to Cart”. If not please click on “Check Out” on the right hand side.
6. Review the order. All IMA members are expected to abide by the CMA Confidentiality Agreement; IMA’s Statement of Ethical Professional Practice and should be in compliance with the IMA’s Felony Agreement.
7. At the bottom is a box to check acknowledging your agreement to abide by the above statements. Tick mark in that box and click on “Checkout”
8. Enter the promotional code 18MESPCPand click on “Apply Code”.Please ensure the 50% discount fee is applied on the membership and entrance fee. Enter credit card details and click on “Process My Order”
9. After completing your order you will see an Order Summary. You can print a receipt using the Print button at the bottom of the page.
The IMA, USA is the leading professional organization devoted exclusively to management accounting and financial management. As set forth in its mission and vision statements, its goals are to help members develop both personally and professionally, by means of education, certification, and association with other business professionals.
As a respected leader within the global financial community, the IMA influences the concepts and ethical practices in management accounting and financial management. Its ethical standards provide guidance to practitioners for maintaining the highest levels of ethical conduct.
IMA MoU with ICWATo reflect the globalization of business and the importance of sound management accounting practices in all parts of the world, IMA® and the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), a statutory body enacted under an Act of Parliament of India, have entered into a joint partnership agreement. At the cornerstone of the partnership is a mutual recognition of each organization’s respective certifications, allowing automatic award of IMA’s Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) certification for ICWAI’s Cost and Works Accountant (CWA) certificate holders. With 42,000 qualified professionals, ICWAI is the regulating authority of the cost and management accounting profession in India. The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA. The MoU will enable recognition of the professional qualification of the respective institutes. Both the institutes will develop the profession of management accountancy for the benefit of their members and students.
According to the MoU, a member of ICWAI can get enrolled as a member of IMA USA and vice-versa. However, an IMA member enrolling as a member of ICWAI will not be allowed to hold a certificate of practice to undertake any statutory work in India.